We support and track the steps of the investment process between you and the sponsor company all the way to closing. We also interact with the Qualified Intermediary and tax/legal advisors as needed.
Our client support does not end after the closing of the replacement property.
We continue to support and assist you in on-going interactions with the property sponsor as needed. We feel that the excellence of both our post-closing as well as our pre-closing support. This support will be a strong incentive for our clients to refer others to us and to return to us when their current 1031 Exchange is ready to roll over.
Effective 1031 Planning services include:
- Presenting the 1031 process in an easy to understand format
- Offering replacement property options and analyzing their differences, advantages, and disadvantages
- Assisting the Exchanger, given the risk tolerance and financial requirements, in determining which replacement properties are most appropriate
- A referral network of experts for resolutions to complicated exchange challenges
- Devising a successful identification strategy to ensure completion of the exchange
Our Investor Services function is a critical part of our company and of our company and we feel has helped us gain long-term satisfaction from our investors. We assist in filling out the documentation needed to complete the purchase of a DST interest. In addition to assisting with all the administrative tasks required, Investor Services interfaces between client, sponsor and qualified intermediary. Investor Services also handles any post-sale program issues.
We have found that our investors appreciate greatly having one central place they can go to for answers. Investor Services maintain a strong relationship with all of the property sponsors and maintain records on each DST transaction completed so that the investor gets the best effective 1031 planning services possible.